You all know that when this blog started it was all about 30 things to do before I turned 30, then shortly after turning 30 I decided there was a few things I wanted to achieve – more goals than anything else. However, over the past week or so I thought why not create another list (I do love a list), so I can look back when I am 40 and see what I have achieved!
Here we go, in no particular order:
- Learn and practice Yoga weekly
- Travel to Monterey CA & see Orca in their natural environment
- Learn how to dive
- Road trip round Texas
- Tour Buckingham Palace
- See the Rockefeller Christmas Tree
- Listen to country music in Nashville
- Write a book
- Own a property abroad
- Travel to Canada, see Bears in the wild, Lake Louise & visit Niagara Falls
- Take a cooking class
- Go on a cruise
- Save more
- Pick a year and go somewhere new every month – new restaurant/city/country/hotel
- Pick a year and take a picture each day
I think that is probably enough to keep me going! There are more personal things I would like to achieve, but I am going to keep them for me – I don’t want the pressure!
What do you want to do before your next big birthday?