So I see a lot of people doing these sort of posts and I always think they are quite cheeky, but I figured what have I got to lose! So here it is, my birthday wishlist!
- I brought one of these nightshirts from PINK when we were in Vegas back in April and it is sooo comfy! I really wanted to pick one up when we were in Westfields a few weeks ago, but my budget didnt quite stretch that far, so I would love another one for my birthday! You can shop online at PINK, just follow this link
- I love these boots and have wanted a pair like this from UGG for a while now, I think they would be perfect for those wintery walks. They are £160 but I have seen ones like these in our local outlet store for cheaper! Here is the link to UGG Online!
- I love a good book and I saw this in Urban Outfitters the other week, its a handbook of how to suceed in the world & I think I could learn a thing or two from this!
- I recently got a Pandora bracelet and only have 3 charms, I would love to add this one which is the symbol for Virgo – my starsign!
- This is another Pandora charm, I am not a big rose gold lover, but I LOVE this crown and have to have it!
- Yup, more UGGs! Mine are really worn now, I have had them 3 years. I can still wear them but would love a new pair. These ones in particular are £175, but just like the others I think I could pick ones like these or similar up from the local outlet store.
- A book of nail art…..because for anyone who knows me, knows I love to do my nails!
- A Trip to the Sky Garden in London. I have seen lots of instagram posts about this place and I love the concept and would love to sip cocktails in a garden view the skyline of our lovely Capital! Here is the link where you can book tickets if you want to visit!
- So I missed 9?!
- Another phone case from Casetify! I think this would look perfect with my gold case behind, why not check out their website and you might find one that you like!